GUARANTEED ASSET PROTECTION (GAP)
What is GAP and why is it important?
If your vehicle is stolen or declared a total loss, Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) insurance covers any outstanding balance on your vehicle financing – including your insurance deductible.
- Provides peace of mind-you are financially protected in the event your vehicle is stolen or declared a total loss.
- Pays both your insurance deductible and any amount outstanding on your vehicle financing.
- Ensures a total loss of your vehicle does not become a financial catastrophe.
- Enables you to afford a replacement vehicle in the event your vehicle is totaled.
- Covers the term of your vehicle financing-can be canceled early for a partial refund if you decide it is no longer needed.
Ask your representative for details or call 816-452-5292 to learn more.
Phone & Location
Kansa City, MO 64116
|Monday:||9:00 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||9:00 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||9:00 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Thursday:||9:00 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Friday:||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday:||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|